You're at the right place for LDS Blogger Backgrounds! Just keep scrollin'....

-------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more free backgrounds, please visit the other site...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get a 3-Column Layout!
I had a challenge which concentrated my efforts on how to make a 3-Column Layout. Here are the instructions I used to do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been working hard on my new thing... BLINKIES! (LDS Blinkies here.)

Here's a sample of the newest LDS ones:


I Like To Look For Rainbows




3-Column Headers:










2-Column Headers:

















*Page elements from: Audra's Little Scraps


Click below to see this background in use ----->

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, I have just used some of your work on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin