You're at the right place for LDS Blogger Backgrounds! Just keep scrollin'....

-------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more free backgrounds, please visit the other site...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get a 3-Column Layout!
I had a challenge which concentrated my efforts on how to make a 3-Column Layout. Here are the instructions I used to do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been working hard on my new thing... BLINKIES! (LDS Blinkies here.)

Here's a sample of the newest LDS ones:


Called To Serve, 3-Column






3 comments:

  1. help. I am trying to post the called to serve on a blog, and I can't seem to do it. It only seems to put your logo. Help. Thanks melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blinkie... but, I noticed that "mission" has been misspelled... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could the word MISSION be spelled correctly on the blinkie "The harder you work on your misson, the prettier your wife will be." PLEASE :) I love this blinkie, just a little typo.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin